Version 1.1 - February 2022
This SWIFT codes API Service Level Agreement ("SLA") between SWIFT codes API ("us" or "we") and users of the SWIFT codes API Services ("you") governs the use of the SWIFT codes API Deploy Containerized Services under the provisions of the SWIFT codes API Terms of Service (the "Terms").
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms.
SWIFT codes API Commitment: 99.95% Uptime
SWIFT codes API will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the API service available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95% during any monthly billing cycle (the "Service Commitment"). Subject to the SLA Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Refund.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.95% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 21.6 min/month of Unavailability.
"Maintenance" means scheduled Unavailability of the API service, as announced by us prior to the API service becoming Unavailable.
"Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the API service wes Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion.
"Refund" means a payment in US dollars, calculated as set forth below, that we may refund back to an eligible account.
"Unavailable" and "Unavailability" mean, when the API service is not running or not reachable due to our fault.
Service Commitments and Refunds
Refund is calculated as a percentage of the total charges due on your SWIFT codes API invoice for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below:
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Refund of 10% of the charge.
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Refund of 30% of the charge.
- For example, if the API service is Unavailable for 25 minutes, you would be eligible for a Refund for 10% for the month.
We will apply any Refunds only for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred.
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the Services is the receipt of a Refund (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
Refund Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Refund, you must submit a claim by emailing [email protected] To be eligible, the refund request must be received by us within 30 days after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words "SLA Refund Request" in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the account handle(s); and
- logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Refund to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Refund.
The Service Commitment does not apply to any Unavailability:
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the SWIFT codes API network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from failures of SWIFT codes API service not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That results from any Maintenance.
- If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Refund considering such factors at our discretion.